Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Oh, God. Let It Go."

Those were the first words spoken by the War Department this morning when I told her that Jo-Ann Chase's supporters had filed suit challenging David Ramadan's residency and his victory in the 87th HOD Republican primary.  

Ramadan, for his part, issued a statement yesterday which reads,

Her attempt to use the Courts and legal system to influence the outcome of an election is generally the tactics used by third-world despots. Now that the voters have spoken, Jo-Ann Chase is taking it even further. She has put up supporters of her campaign to file suit and attempt to have the results of this past election nullified, again, using the tactics of third world despots to try to intimidate me.
 Admittedly, I have very little firsthand knowledge of third world despots, so maybe I'm missing something in what David is trying to convey here.  All I can say is the same thing I said a few weeks back, 86 the 87th.

No comments:

Post a Comment