Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Disgust

I've been following the blogging regarding the recent LCRC meeting, and let me say (again) that I'm glad I wasn't there. Frankly, my time on Earth is far too precious to waste on bizarre political antics on the mirco-est of micro scale. Whether designed to discourage members from attending the entire meeting or the result of an earnest debate over some parliamentary question, the antics of Sell, Volpe and the rest of the wacko-wing of the LCRC sickens me.

I previously said that, with respect to the race for chairman of the LCRC, Sell threatens a return to the craziness that lead to RINO hunts and party-purges. Well. Tuesday night was exactly what you'd get all the time if Sell and crew came in.

Boy, do I hate being right all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment