Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cornucopia of Craziness

So many things to blog about, it's hard to choose just one.  Here are the nominees:

*The never-ending hypocrisy of President Teleprompter in appointing Queen Elizabeth Warren as a "special advisor" to get around a certain Senate confirmation defeat, where even the Washington Post condemns the move.

*Justice Beyer's Ice Cream saying the constitutional rights must yield to accommodate Muslim terrorists.

And, from  the local scene

*Sally Kurtz's continuing desperate plea for a do-over of her mindless "for" vote on a road widening when it should have been "no" -  despite hours of debate.


and the winner is (and it's really not crazy -just awesome) 

* "I'm exhauted of defending you, Mr.President."



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    My web-site ... diet plans for women to lose weight fast for free

    ReplyDelete