Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,

I’ve been a very good blogger this year. I only pissed off one supervisor (but he kind of deserved it anyway) and I’ve really, really tried to restrain myself when it comes to Dick Black. So, with that I have just a few things on my wish list.

1. A constitutional amendment that limits the term of members of the House of Representatives and the Senate to no more than 12 years.

2. A constitutional amendment that requires a balanced budget unless 2/3 of the Congress and the president concur.

3. Just one more constitutional amendment – one that caps the maximum income tax at 25% of a person’s income.

4. Closed primaries for Virginia

That’s about it. Oh, and if you could bring us a local sports team that’s worth rooting for, that would be great, too.


Merry Christmas!



Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment